Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time to Travel!!!

John and I are so excited - it is finally travel time! All the homework we will get done before the trip is done! Packing has begun and we will be ready well in time for our departure.

I have been feeling well, but please remember me as we travel, I have never traveled pregnant before, so I don't know how I will do!


We fly out of Kansas City tomorrow (Thursday) at 4:05 and should arrive in Hong Kong noon on the 21st (we loose quite a bit of time going over - but we gain it coming back!) We have packed lots of magazines, books, filled up our MP3 Players - so we are as ready for the flight as we can be!!!

We will be coming home late on the 30th, and for those of you worried, no we will not be driving home, we booked a hotel in Kansas City. Best part - the room includes parking for our entire trip! Woot!


John is excited about going through LAX - he has heard how big it is! This will be an amazing, life altering trip for us, and we are beyond excited. This year has been so huge for us with baby on the way and this trip - we are so thankful!


Well, I guess it is time to get back to packing, but stay tuned - we are on our way to China!!!!

2 comments:

This Week: said...

Yeahoo! I'm really glad for you guys. I'll call in a bit. :)

Pioneer Mom said...

You are missed already and we think :) about you often!

Love you guys!
DJ and Sarah