Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby on the way!

Well, I guess I have not done a good job of keeping up with our blog - lol

The news is officially out, and has been for a while, the Rowe family is expanding! Baby is due to come the end of August (the 25th). Both John and I are super excited, this is something we have wanted for a long time!

We have had several doctor appointments, and both baby and myself are doing very well. At our last appointment (this past Friday) the doctor was having difficulty finding the baby's heartbeat so he used the sonogram to check baby. Baby was there are doing well - he was having difficulty finding baby's heartbeat because baby was moving around so much! John got to look at the monitor first and as I lay on the table I jealously listened to his exclamations of excitement! He was able to see baby's head, body and even saw fingers and baby was "a wiggly thing" according to John. lol Once I could see the monitor I could pretty clearly see the head and body and boy was baby really moving! It was the most amazing thing to see baby moving so much, my heart was jumping for joy, I felt so blessed and grateful for this amazing privilige we have been given.

We also scheduled our first official ultrasound for April 6th. The doctor will check that all the organs are present and growing and hopefully we can find out if baby is a William Thomas or Elizabeth Rose! They have a huge screen on the wall and we will get those fantastic ink blot like pictures to share!

Things are going well for us, we miss all our family in both Tennessee and Kentucky - we love you all!

0 comments: