Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back to Dalian

We got up this morning and took a bus back to Dalian. John and I got up early and walked around DanDong a little more. We took some video and had a good time. Early in the morning there are so many people out doing group exercises and playing a hacky-sack type game. People were exercising with fans, spears and swords (some were just exercising, but it was really interesting to see a large group of people doing kata like exercises with swords!!)

The bus ride was good, it only took us abour 4 hours to get back.

We are spending the evening just relaxing at our host's home, and have had a good time jsut talking. Tomorrow we get to visit a language school - John and I are pretty excited to see that! Then I think we are going to do a little shopping. :)

I will try to write more tomorrow!!

We love and miss everyone! But we are having an AMAZING time! I can't wait until we can come live here!!!

1 comments:

Pioneer Mom said...

I am still just bursting with happiness that you both got to go! I hops some day DJ and I come visit you there and be posting blogs like this!
Sarah K