Friday, April 1, 2011

18 Month Pictures

My little girl is getting so big! I can't believe she is already 18 months! (almost 19 months now!) Time is flying by, but I cannot stress enough how lucky I am to have Elizabeth as a part of my life. I love the adventure we have everyday!



She is watching big kids playing in the river :) I bet she wanted to join them!


My little explorer! Always digging in dirt and rocks!! :)
Why are you interrupting me??? I am busy digging here!!

So serious...


We were trying to get her to sit on the step for pictures... she was NOT happy about it!! lol


She is "smelling" the flower!
In the garden :)



Cool girl!!
Being shy :)
Dress up time!!



"Hat!!"
I think this dress up hat is fantastic!!


BUBBLES!!!!!

During the photo shoot Elizabeth was "feeding" Meow the pinecone... very forcefully!!
Blowing bubbles!!


Big girl!!


0 comments: