Thursday, April 23, 2009

End of School...

Phew... Sorry it has been a little while since I have updated - we have been so busy! I just can't wait for this semester to be over and we only have a week and a half to go! We have been doing lots of homework, and it will be a push until the end!

It has been an exciting couple of weeks though! I started feeling Elizabeth move last week which is simply AMAZING!!! The first night it happened I was not sure if that was what I was feeling or not. I only felt it once, and so I just was not sure! It was a couple days later, when I was sitting at work and started feeling it again that I knew for sure it was her! Now she moves on and off throughout the day! I love feeling her move!

Her movements are still to soft for John to be able to feel her, but I am sure it won't be too long!

We also got to make a short, but great trip to Tennessee last weekend (sorry to everyone we did not get to see, we were there for a very short trip)

Both Patrick and Robert have birthdays in April so we got to have an awesome party with them on Saturday (we got to share all our interesting snacks from China too!) The boys got these little remote control helicopter things that fly around in a circle which they immediately started attacking each other with! It was pretty funny. I took some video, but I can't get it to load, so I will have to try later!
:)

My mother also gave us some beautiful gifts she has made for Elizabeth and I! She made three awesome (yes - I like all three - even the one my brothers say look like dryer lint!) baby blankets and a really cute diaper bag! I was so excited! They are so special, not only because they are so well made, but also because they were made by her!

Sunday we went to visit our church family at Victory. It was such a wonderful visit! We love getting to hang out in the gym with the most awesome youth group ever! It was so wonderful to get to see everyone, it is always so encouraging! Victory is a place so filled with the Father's love, it is so encouraging to be there!

We made it home safe, but the trip was a lot of driving for such a short time! It took us about 11 1/2 hours to get to mom's house and about 11 hours to get home from Victory, by the time we got home we were ready to be out of the car!!

0 comments: