Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Elizabeth moves all the time!

So I thought I would just take a quick moment to share with everyone how much I feel Elizabeth moving! It is such an amazing thing to feel, I really don't know how to describe it! It is a constant reassurance that she is growing and doing well!

Her movements are getting stronger and I was really hoping John could feel them so last night I made him sit for a long time with his hand over my belly (which of course then Elizabeth sat really still for a while!). Eventually she started moving, but alas, even when I did get a few "big kicks" he still could not feel them!

We are so excited to meet her when she comes, and everyday are amazed by the Father for this blessing.

We have scheduled our 3-D ultrasound for June 12th, we will get pictures and a video! We can't wait to see it and be able to share it with our friends and family!

Anyway, as I was sitting here trying to get some work done, and Elizabeth was being super active (which is really distracting!) I thought I would share!

1 comments:

This Week: said...

Yay! I'm so glad for you guys.
Glad to hear Elizabeth is kicking, and that her baby-fu is strong!

Also, John, your duty as protector of the family has finally reached the level you always wanted / feared / expected.
http://bouncewith.me.uk/europe/8027043.htm