Saturday, September 18, 2010

One Year Pictures

My baby is a year old! These pictures were taken on September 13th, by Stephanie Austin. She does such a good job! Elizabeth was not interested in posing at all! She barely looked at the camera, and was constantly moving. That's my little explorer!




















What a face!






I love those eyes!

She was obsessed with picking up these tiny rocks!









We gave her a small cake to devour for pictures


I thought this was cute - it looks like she is pointing to the candle and making a "1" with her other finger!

She was timid about getting into the cake



Here I am giving her a bite to try to get her to dig into the cake :)

Now we are getting into it!



"I'm One!"

These pictures were taken at Picture People on her birthday. :)




Here is the Birthday Girl!!

0 comments: