Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!!

I had a great coupon for the picture people, so we went and had pictures taken today! We will still do our normal session with Stephanie Austin, her pictures are always so amazing! We will take those next week, and it usually takes me about a week to get them, so be looking for them in a couple weeks!

This shot was cute, she was holding up one finger as if to say - "I am One today!"

The photographer asked me to lay her flat on her back and Elizabeth thought it was hilarious!

After the outfit change she was in no mood to have pictures taken, she just wanted to be held or to cuddle with her blanket.

After a short nursing session we were back in business!

Elizabeth LOVED the cupcake! Although, when she first got it she just played with it. After a few minutes I fed her a small piece, and you could see the idea dawn on her, and she devoured it after that!!

We finally figures out what to do with it! :)

0 comments: