Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekend update

I thought I would just check in again today, we have had a really nice Sunday! Sundays are always a favorite day for us, we enjoy worshiping God so much!

The message at church today was very good and challenging, and we had a victory in our sunday school class today - we (for the first time since promotion Sunday and we got all new students) were able to get the kids to constructively play a game together! (normally we are trying to play a game and we have some playing, some wandering etc. It was so much fun! I remember this point with our last students, teaching becomes so much more fun once we can get participation in games! (It was really cute too, we were marching around and knocking down the walls of Jericho).

It has been a really nice relaxing afternoon as well! I had a nice nap and got some school work done.

Still no Elizabeth, but I have been having some contractions, so we will see! They started Friday night, and have been spuratic, but they are still contractions, which is movement in the right direction! lol I really need to take advantage of the time I have left to work on homework and rest, everything is going to change very soon!!

:)

0 comments: