Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our Due Date has arrived!

and Elizabeth has not!

Oh well - lol! I know she will get here when she is ready, it is just so hard to wait!

Yesterday and today were much better for doing homework, I actually got a fair amount of reading and an assignment done, as well as some regular housework.

Our Doctor's appointment went well yesterday, everything still looks good, she should come anytime. Since we are going past our due date I will go in for some tests this week to make sure the baby is not "stressed" and that all is still ok.

The doctor did say that if she has not come by next Wednesday we will go to the hospital to be induced. So one way or another, a week from today we will be on our way to meeting her! I hope I can go into labor naturally though, I know that is safer and more healthy.

0 comments: