Thursday, October 28, 2010

Words Words Words

Elizabeth has grown so much over the past 13 (almost 14) months it is quite amazing. One of my favorite changes is how she communicates better. She will point, gesture, grunt or wave when she wants something (and only cry if she doesn't get it - lol). She says several words, Mama, Dada, Up, Hi, Bye-Bye, Woof (instead of Dog) ,baby, Uh-Oh, wow, and no (no is quickly becoming our favorite word!) John also said she said bathtime the other day, but I have not heard that one yet!. She also will try to repeat sounds and words. Last night she was repeating the "c" sound with John. She will try to repeat all kinds of words. I find myself listening to her more closely to see if I can decipher any other words - I am sure she is saying more than we recognize! She never ceases to amaze me!

0 comments: