Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ladies Christmas Event

Every year the Ladies Ministry at High Street has an dinner event. Different ladies hostess and decorate a table - the whole room looks really neat with all the different tables!

This years theme was stories of hope: "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

I was asked to share some of my testimony and our story of Elizabeth! There were two other ladies who shared, one who has been battling colon cancer and another who is about to leave for the mission field. It was a great night!

Mandy and I decorated a table using some of the little houses I had and a few other things from Hobby Lobby.

The fabric border was Mandy's idea - it turned out really cute!

Here is our name tag!

All the ornaments on the tree were favors for our guests!

Here Mandy and I are being silly pretending to drink from the glasses

0 comments: