Monday, November 2, 2009

Sunday afternoon trip to the park

On Sunday the weather was so beautiful, so we decided to go to the park with some friends before small groups! We had so much fun (and Elizabeth stayed awake!)

Here is Mandy walking with the kids (Sammy is almost 3 and the twins just turned 1)


I just missed a BIG smile :)


Elizabeth in her stroller


Ok- so it looks like Sammy is picking his nose... He is actually pointing to his mouth - When you tell him to smile he points to his mouth with both hands - it is really cute!

Micah and Maddie!

Here are Micah and Maddie in the swing with Cale :) They are so cute!




I tried to take a picture of Sammy playing, but kept missing him! He is just under the yellow slide on the right!


Elizabeth and I!


Mandy and I! (Mandy is my best friend and such a great support!)


Elizabeth!


Some silly faces


She was in a very smily mood - but I kept missing the smiles, or just catching the tail end of them!


It will be so exciting when she can run around and play on the play ground!

0 comments: