Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Elizabeth's Nursery

Elizabeth's Nursery:

So, I meant to put these pictures up last week... :)

I finally finished Elizabeth's "Nursery" Area! Woot! Her crib is in the closet (it is a big closet!). I could not get a good picture of the whole area, so I had to take pictures in pieces.

This was my attempt to get the whole area... This is the far corner of the nursery


This is her crib - instead of buying a whole bedding set, I opted for cute sheets and a white dust ruffle. Most people I have talked to say they end up taking the bumper off anyway! The pink blanket is hand made by Elizabeth's grandma :)


Living in a dorm we can't paint, but I found these wall clings, they stay put really well and don't leave any marks on the wall! I used cute shapes and put her name above the crib. Once she is born I am going to put her birthday right below her name :)


This is Strawberry - John and I went to build-a-bear and made her for Elizabeth :) We had fun! Strawberry is holding a small bouquet of roses for Elizabeth Rose! :)


I decorated a small lamp to match the walls, and you can see a few of her dresses and jackets hanging up!


This is above the crib, it is where we keep heavier blankets and other things


Close up on the lamp... :)



This is the "Changing Area." It is in the bedroom. The hallway to the left leads to the closet where her "Nursery" is. :) Below the changing table we have baskets filled with various baby things (shoes, bibs, ointments, etc).


More wall clings to add flavor :)


Bows, Bows, Bows (boy I hope she has hair! lol)


Everything turned out really cute - I was happy! I was not sure how much I would be able to do!
Thanks for all the love and prayers - we will let everyone know as soon as she arrives!!
:)

0 comments: